Project

Help

HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. *Read more...*

1.6 Alpha

Added by Aleksi Rummukainen over 8 years ago

Bugs in 1.6 Alpha

Replies (24)

RE: 1.6 Alpha - Added by Aleksi Rummukainen over 8 years ago

"AssumeBritherInArms": should be "AssumeBrothersInArms":
I set OffsetX to 35 and Line1, aka separator line didnt move.. still starts from 0
{"type": 6, "width": 1, "size": 1, "color": "FFFFFF", "text": "|"}, All these are FFFFFF, that is supposed to be white, they show as yellow.. Missed #

RE: 1.6 Alpha - Added by Pawel Niedzwiecki over 8 years ago

done typo :) will look in to offset

i put 1.6b in Files, can you check if that offset work now?

"Fonts":[ {"value": 0, "font": "", "width": 0, "height": 12}, {"value": 1, "font": "default_smaller.font", "width": 8, "height": 6}, {"value": 2, "font": "default_small.font", "width": 10, "height": 18}, {"value": 3, "font": "default_medium.font", "width": 12, "height": 14}, {"value": 4, "font": "default_big.font", "width": 14, "height": 16}
]

Those still doesnt work properly..
If I change those heights from 1, or 2, nothing happens.. If I change it from 0, it affects all font sizes..

this width and height is only to calculate window height and width it won't change size of the fonts :(

It should affect for example row heights.. So those heights should work for all font sizes individually, and that font type/size 0 could be deleted..
Another bug..

{"xAlign": "Normal", "x": 300, "offsetX": 35, "yAlign": "Normal", "y": 1,  "offsetY": 10, "width": 0,   "height": 0, "backgroundLevel": -1, "backgroundFile": "MHL.dds", "ConfigName": "HPLeft",    "time": 0, "Key": "ALWAYS"}

"HPLeft":[
    {"LineType": "Type8"}, 
    {"LineType": "Type7"}, 
    {"LineType": "Type7"}
],

"Type7_7":"HPLeft line",
    "Type7": [    
        {"type": 7,      "width": 6,         "size": 1,      "color": "#FFFF30",     "text": "{{HP_Left}} HP"},
        {"type": 7,      "width": 12,         "size": 1,      "color": "#FFFF30",     "text": "{{HP_EnemyTank}}"},
        {"type": 7,      "width": 12,         "size": 1,      "color": "#FFFF30",     "text": "{{HP_EnemyName}}"}
    ],
"Type8_8":"HPLeft panel header",
    "Type8": [    
        {"type": 8,      "width": "Center", "size": 2,      "color": "#C9C9C9",     "text": "Enemy HP Left"}
    ],

Those settings, and HPPanel window is still too small.. Cuts Enemyname after 8 characters..

Ok, next to ReadMe.txt..
Rewrote the whole beginning.. There was a lot of typos..

MultiHitLog v.1.6 by PiJey77 and mtm78 - ReadMe File ()

Changelog:
- Fix offsetY
- Add possibility to create own subfolder in multihitlog for backgrounds
- Add height option to set own window height
- Fix massive FPS drop when using InfoPanel
- Add option for infopanel to disappear after x seconds
- Add option to see InfoPanel with own tank info when pressing key you choose in config
- Fix automatically showing, and disappearing windows
- Add time delay after which window disappear when key is released
- Add option in config to assume or not if Gun rammer, vents or etc. is installed for reload time calculation
- Add option to announce on chat your damage for platoon mates (code by Pleiadi)

Then other things in ReadMe.txt

"TimeDelayAfterKeyRelease"        -1,          - Time after key release window assignet to it dissapear (Have to be negative value in seconds)
should be
"TimeDelayAfterKeyRelease"        1,          - Time after key release window assignet to it disappear, in seconds

That was set to 1 in CONFIG you supplied in 1.6Alpha package, and it worked..
.... in enemy tank for calculate reload time
should be 
.... in enemy tank for calculating reload time
in 4 rows

- Text for hit log for killed enemy
- Text for hit log if we hit ally
should be 
- Text to hitlog for killed enemy
- Text to hitlog if we hit ally

- True/False - Announce in chat for platoon mates your damage, use {{HL_DMG}} macro
- Text to announce in chat
should be
- True/False - Announce in chat for platoon mates the damage you have done
- Text to announce in chat, use {{HL_DMG}} macro for damage done

- True/False - annouce on chat info about ally damage to us
- minimum damage value to annouce

- True/False - annouce on chat (JUST FOR OUR EYES) info about ally damage to us
typos
- True/False - announce on chat info about ally damage to us
- Minimum damage value to announce

- True/False - announce on chat (JUST FOR OUR EYES) info about ally damaging us

Still not in macros part of readme.. :S Theres a lot of those i see.. :D

Then start the macro part of ReadMe.txt...

"WindowKeyList":        - Here you can define as many lines as you want. every line is additional window, each have own parametrs:
    xAlign            - Alingn vertically you can use "Normal" - upper,left cornet or    "Center" - center of the screen
    x            - vertically position on screen (if used negative it will start from right)
    offsetX            - Horizontal Offset for any text in window
    yAlign            - Alingn horizontally you can use "Normal" - upper,left cornet or "Center" - center of the screen
    y            - horizontally position on screen(if used negative it will start from right)
    offsetY            - Vertical Offset for any text in window
    width            - Width of window in pixels (if you leave 0 it will count width by text size)
    height            - Height of window in pixels (if you leave 0 it will count width by line numbers)
    backgroundLevel        - Level of background darkness from 0 - none, to 10 - max darkness (thx ZeesuS for graphisc)
                  if you use -1 then will be used file from "backgroundFile" 
    backgroundFile        - File of background you wan to use, just put file in MultiHitLog folder
                  if you want to make any subfolders, ONE for example, line should look like this: "/ONE/BackGround1.dds" 
    ConfigName          - Name of Config within JSON file, like "conf_hitlog" just make sure it is unique and have right same name Congig part in JSON file
    time            - Time after witch special window will disapear (just "DamageLog" or "HitLog" windows)
    Key            - one of keys from key list that need to be pressed for window to show
                use "NONE" for window to appear when none key is pressed
                use "ALWAYS" for window to be on all time
                use "DamageLog" for time related window if you receive any damage then this window appear
                use "HitLog" for time related window if you do any damage then this window appear
                use "InfoPanel" for time related window if you target any tank this window appear

should be
"WindowKeyList":        - Here you can define as many lines as you want. Every line is additional window, each have own parameters:
    xAlign            - Align horizontally. You can use "Normal" - upper,left corner, or "Center" - center of the screen
    x                    - Horizontal position on screen (if used negative it will start from right)
    offsetX            - Horizontal Offset in pixels for any text in window
    yAlign            - Align vertically you can use "Normal" - upper,left corner, or "Center" - center of the screen
    y                    - Vertical position on screen(if used negative it will start from bottom)
    offsetY            - Vertical Offset in pixels for any text in window
    width            - Width of window in pixels (if you leave 0 it will count width by text size)
    height            - Height of window in pixels (if you leave 0 it will count width by amount of lines)
    backgroundLevel        - Level of background darkness from 0 - none, to 10 - max darkness (thx ZeesuS for graphics)
                  if you use -1 then will be used file from "backgroundFile" 
    backgroundFile        - File of background you want to use, just put file in MultiHitLog folder
                  if you want to make any subfolders, ONE for example, line should look like this: "/ONE/BackGround1.dds" 
    ConfigName          - Name of Config within JSON file, like "conf_hitlog" just make sure it is unique and have same name in Config part of JSON file
    time            - Time after which special window will disappear (only "DamageLog" or "HitLog" windows)
    Key            - One of keys from key list that need to be pressed for window to show
                use "NONE" for window to appear when none key is pressed, and disappear when some key is pressed
                use "ALWAYS" for window to be visible all the time
                use "DamageLog" for time related window if you receive any damage then this window will appear
                use "HitLog" for time related window if you do any damage then this window will appear
                use "InfoPanel" for time related window if you target any tank this window will appear

Ok.. next part..
    "ConfigKey0"        - List of lines you want to appear when key or action from "WindowKeyList" event happend
    "LineType": "Type2"    - Name of line within JSON file, like "Type2" where 2 can be any number you make apart 0,1,4,6,7
                  just make sure you will put right Type2 part in JSON file
    "type"            - Type numer, if you make line 2, put it 2
    "width"            - width in number on characters or "Center" if you wish to label be in middle of window,
                  but remember: Center will work proply only if in line is only one label!!
    "size"            - font size 1- tiny, 2-small, 3-medium, 4-big
    "color"            - color in HEX format or one of macros:
            diff    - if our damage is less / even / more that expected for your tank, color will be change according
                  to color table in JSON file
            WN8    - WN8 Color
            EFF    - EFF Color
            hit    - Color depend of hit type (penetration, bounce, ally)
            ammo    - Color depend of ammo used credits or gold
            damage  - Color defined in JSON file depend of attack type (shot, fire etc)
            weight  - not implemented yet (Part of Info Panel)

"text"            - text or one of macros avaible:

should be
    "ConfigKey0"        - List of lines you want to appear when key or action from "WindowKeyList" event happened
    "LineType": "Type2"    - Name of line within JSON file, like "Type2" where 2 can be any number you have configured
                  just make sure you will make right TypeX part in JSON file
    "type"            - Type number, if you make line 2, put it 2
    "width"            - Width in number on characters or "Center" if you wish to label be in middle of window,
                  but remember: Center will work properly only if there is only 1 label in line.
    "size"            - Font size 1- tiny, 2-small, 3-medium, 4-big, configured in the end of config.
    "color"            - Color in HEX format or one of these macros:
            diff    - If our damage is less / even / more than expected for your tank, color will change according
                  to color table in JSON file
            WN8    - WN8 Color, configured in Colors section of JSON file.
            EFF    - EFF Color, configured in Colors section of JSON file.
            hit    - Color depend of hit type (penetration, bounce, ally)
            ammo    - Color depend of ammo used, credits or gold
            damage  - Color defined in JSON file depend of attack type (shot, fire etc)
        +*    weight  - not implemented yet (Part of Info Panel)*+

"text"            - Text or one of the macros available:

That weight is implemented already.. You did copypaste a lot from 1.5 i see.. :D

OK, lets continue to macros..

{{HL_Diff}}        - Differential betweeen damage done and expected damage for your tank
make it like this
            {{HL_Diff}}        - Difference between damage done and expected damage for your tank

{{HL_Shots}}        - Our shot that penetrare enemy
and another Typo
            {{HL_Shots}}        - Our shot that penetrate enemy

{{DL_AttackerPlace}}    - Where we been hit (hull, turret etc) but only when hit was critical
This is more correct
            {{DL_AttackerPlace}}    - Where we have been hit (hull, turret etc) but only when hit was critical

Didnt list all the smallest typos, if they were correct anyways..
Where the fuck did you guys learn english?

Those were about all the errors i could find for now.. When these are fixed, then make open beta.. :D

wow, ok i will do that today :) thx for help again :)

i learn english by playing games and here in UK people don't speak proper english anyway :/ at least not in region i live in :)

I did all fixes and add some features (for example changing Type2 lines to any you choose) if you can check it out together with readme file :) we can released today :) 1.6 beta in files :)

RE: 1.6 Alpha - Added by Anonymous over 3 years ago

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Tax Advisors

RE: 1.6 Alpha - Added by Anonymous over 2 years ago

I don’t think that there is anything informative here to write about, I was very excited to come to this post. I was suggested to come here by an -[australian assignment writing service](https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/). It is one of the best assignment services online.

2048 games - Added by Anonymous over 2 years ago

I like to recommend every subject material. It is often excellent to clear up you are going to demonstrate around thoughts out of mid but also image quality making use of this priceless subject material is rather easily accepted.
2048 games

COOK - Added by Anonymous about 2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.נערות ליווי במרכז

Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know.警察 不祥事

I want to say thanks for beautiful blog sharing with us. Your blog really great resource to update my knowledge.안전놀이터

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writingruayruaY หวย

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up.Best Table Saw is still an important part of

Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanksנערות ליווי

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great workNoix de cajou

villas in Crete - Added by Anonymous about 2 years ago

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
villas in Crete

(1-24/24)