HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Huts don't appear on Glacier terrain
I think it is a bug because Huts never appear on glacier terrain when the map is generated with fractal or random mode.
They can appear on glacier when generated with island based mode, but only near the coast (in my tests). However if I load an scenario with already generated map, then huts appear in glacier tiles without problems.
Tested with S2_6 and Trunk (rev 35506).
I was trying to use the hut system to place other extras in the map, but this behaviour makes it hard to balance.
#5 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 4 years ago
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 3.0.0 to 3.1.0
This is going to require quite a lot of work (dependency patches) to implement properly. Further, if we would make simplistic implementation now, it would be very hard to update to proper implementation in the future due without compatibility issues.
#11 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 2 months ago
- File 0045-Make-it-possible-for-cause-Hut-extras-to-appear-on-f.patch 0045-Make-it-possible-for-cause-Hut-extras-to-appear-on-f.patch added
- Category changed from Server to General
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Marko Lindqvist