HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
New permissive Lua server context
Allow someone with the access level hack to run Lua code on the server without security restrictions.
Should obviously not load anything from savegames or from the ruleset. Doesn't connect to signals.
My current approach is to expand the lua command with hack cmd and hack file. Would it be cleaner as a separate command? (luahack cmd, luahack file, ...)?
My main motivation for this feature is that I want the ability to write tests in Lua that communicates with the outside world.
#2 Updated by Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik almost 5 years ago
- File 0001-Allow-running-unsafe-Lua-via-server-commands.patch 0001-Allow-running-unsafe-Lua-via-server-commands.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
#8 Updated by Marko Lindqvist almost 4 years ago
- File 0008-Revert-Allow-running-unsafe-Lua-via-server-commands.patch 0008-Revert-Allow-running-unsafe-Lua-via-server-commands.patch added
- Status changed from Closed to Resolved
Patch to revert this from S3_0, as per Bug #693065