HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Whether city conquest gives a tech should be ruleset controlled
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 4 years ago
- File 0033-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch 0033-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch added
- File 0008-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch 0008-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Jacob Nevins wrote:
I was thinking of an effect, "Conquer_Techs" or something, giving how many techs are acquired at time of conquest.
Attached patch implements TWO effects, "Conquer_Techs_Min" and "Conquer_Techs_Max", to support random number of techs to steal. If Max < Min, Min is still in effect -> supplied rulesets have only Conquer_Techs_Min effects set.
#5 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 4 years ago
- File 0001-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch 0001-Add-Conquer_Techs_Min-and-Conquer_Techs_Max-effects.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
New S3_0 version with correct updating of S2_6 format rulesets in compatibility loading mode.