HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Nine amplio(2) animals
#1 Updated by frank e over 4 years ago
s/rearranges the scripts/rearranges the sprites/g and of course the animals.spec would have to be listed in amplio.tilespec, or modified + listed in amplio2.tilespec, or modified + listed in hexemplio.tilespec, respectively.
Ditto in trunk and in 3.0. Maybe that's an opportunity to rewrite amplio and hexemplio based on amplio2 for 2.6 and later, if that isn't already the case.
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 1 year ago
- File 0060-Amplio2-Add-extra-animal-sprites.patch 0060-Amplio2-Add-extra-animal-sprites.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.1.0
I reworked this a bit
- Formatting of the .spec file to match other similar files
- Prefix unit sprite tags with 'u.'
- Have only one leopard tag
- Dropped lion tag, as the tilesets already have one lion
- Target to amplio2, not amplio
- Added amplio2.tilespec & hexemplio.tilespec changes