HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. *Read more...*
Segfault when selecting goto target
- Take 'jtn'.
- Select [l tgt="unit" id=941 name="Settlers" /]
- Press 'G'
- Wave the mouse pointer (goto target) frantically around, near the top of the mapview / unit order buttons / north boundary of my visible territory (haven't worked out which of these is significant).
I've not managed to reproduce anything similar in the Gtk3 client.
Updated by Anonymous about 4 years ago
- File qt_goto_actions_crash.patch qt_goto_actions_crash.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.0
Fixed crash when unit goto is active and mouse is leaving bottom of unit actions widget.