HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Feature #637944: New gtk3x-client
gtk3x: Replace GdkWindows with GdkSurfaces
Current version of gtk+-3.9x has renamed GdkWindow as GdkSurface. Use the new name in gtk3x-client.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 4 years ago
- File 0008-gtk3x-Replace-GdkWindows-with-GdkSurfaces.patch 0008-gtk3x-Replace-GdkWindows-with-GdkSurfaces.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
#2 Updated by Marko Lindqvist almost 4 years ago
- File 0007-gtk3x-Replace-GdkWindows-with-GdkSurfaces.patch 0007-gtk3x-Replace-GdkWindows-with-GdkSurfaces.patch added
- Correct one case where GdkScreen was accidentally used
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 3 years ago
- File 0045-gtk3x-Replace-GdkWindows-with-GdkSurfaces.patch 0045-gtk3x-Replace-GdkWindows-with-GdkSurfaces.patch added
I'm adding this, along the rest of gtk+-3.94 patches, to my active patches queue, so will get pushed in about a week.