HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Veteran levels gaining should be tied to how challenging the battle is
See discussion in http://forum.freeciv.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=90709
1) civ/2 compatibility needs to be maintained (all of this needs to be ruleset controlled)
2) 'veteran chance' settings need to be adjusted (renamed?) to the fact that they no longer are absolute values but maybe some kind of base values. This work includes code to update ruleset from freeciv-3.0 format to the new format
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 10 months ago
This might get easier to implement once https://osdn.net/projects/freeciv/ticket/43009 (only_real_fight_makes_veteran) is in, and anyway this might be seen as further change on the same road.
Introducing only_real_fight_makes_veteran to 3.1 do lower priority of getting this ticket resolved as things are at least improving anyway.
#4 Updated by Marko Lindqvist 9 months ago
- File 0021-Add-support-for-combat-veterancy-chance-being-relati.patch 0021-Add-support-for-combat-veterancy-chance-being-relati.patch added
- File 0012-Add-support-for-combat-veterancy-chance-being-relati.patch 0012-Add-support-for-combat-veterancy-chance-being-relati.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved