HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Stub ruleset styles.ruleset file header is not template-like
Stub ruleset styles.ruleset has the same file header as other rulesets, not the stub ruleset's usual template-like header.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 3 years ago
- File 0059-Stub-Make-styles.ruleset-file-header-template-like.patch 0059-Stub-Make-styles.ruleset-file-header-template-like.patch added
- File 0018-Stub-Make-styles.ruleset-file-header-template-like.patch 0018-Stub-Make-styles.ruleset-file-header-template-like.patch added
- File 0008-Stub-Make-styles.ruleset-file-header-template-like.patch 0008-Stub-Make-styles.ruleset-file-header-template-like.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 2.6.1
#2 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 3 years ago
- File 0011-Stub-Make-styles.ruleset-file-header-template-like.patch 0011-Stub-Make-styles.ruleset-file-header-template-like.patch added
S3_0 patch version that applies on plain S3_0 (previous version had erroneous dependency to d3f patch)