HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Create a unit test for pathfinding
I have found some tricky issues with pathfinding. I am starting by adding a very simple test case first, then will dig into the pathfinding algorithm.
#5 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.1.0
- As far as I see nothing sets GTEST_CPPFLAGS & similar you use in the Makefiles, not even to empty value. Or do you mean these to act as user variables?
- Add dependencies/gtest/Version file that describes original source location and exact version. This information will be needed when updating/backporting stuff from upstream.
#6 Updated by Zoltán Žarkov over 2 years ago
- File 0001-Create-a-basic-unit-test-for-pathfinding.patch 0001-Create-a-basic-unit-test-for-pathfinding.patch added
- Removed references to GTEST_CPPFLAGS etc. These were originally from the source Makefile.am and configure.ac, but we do not need them.
- Updated gtest to 1.10.0 release tag
- Updated Version file