HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
It's useful to have server-side CMA so that it is not trivial to mess up an enemy's city workers by moving a submarine around.
#3 Updated by Zoltán Žarkov over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Marko Lindqvist
- Sprint/Milestone changed from 3.0.0-beta1 to 3.1.0
After #839704 do you think you'd like to review this? There are some changes in the preceding issue that would also have to be reflected in this patch, but I'll work on this patch when the others are resolved.
#6 Updated by Zoltán Žarkov over 2 years ago
- I had renamed the cm_parameter_are_equal to match what is expected in generate_packets.py but now I have adapted generate_packets instead.
- Free cm_parameter when being set to NULL in handle_city_parameter
- struct cm_parameter remains defined in cm.h. Since cm_parameter is in packets_gen.h, common/aicore is added as include in many Makefiles.
#7 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
Note to integrator (probably myself): This changes network protocol so capstring bump is needed when committing this (not part of current patch)
Some of those free() calls without setting pointer in the city structure to NULL afterwards look suspicious, but I've not searched for their context beyond what is visible in hrm patch display. Is there a danger that dangling pointer ever gets used?
Have you tested compiling this with json protocol enabled?
#10 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- Some extraneous 'return' statements in handle_city_manager()
- Savegame loading looks for 'cma_enabled' as int, should be bool (and default value FALSE instead of 0)
- json enabled build does not compile. My configure: "--enable-debug --enable-json --disable-delta-protocol"