HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Test meson build in Travis
To avoid regressions in what meson can build
#3 Updated by Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik over 2 years ago
- File tmp.patch tmp.patch added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.1.0
Attached patch will work if meson starts supporting meson 45.1.2. (INSTALL.meson claims that 044.0 is enough) If not a newer meson will have to be supplied.
#7 Updated by Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Marko Lindqvist wrote:
- sourceline: 'ppa:kvilhaugsvik/backports'
If we start providing backports for our Travis environment, can you provide Qt-5.11 so that we could enable build of Qt-programs (qt-client, freeciv-mp-qt, ruledit) again?