Minimum automake requirement 1.11.4
Currently master has automake requirement of 1.11.3 (2012-02-01).
In 1.11.4 (2012-04-02), following bug has been fixed:
- An empty declaration of a "foo_PRIMARY" no longer cause the generated
install rules to create an empty $(foodir) directory; for example, if
Makefile.am contains something like:
pkglibexec_SCRIPTS += bar.sh
the $(pkglibexec) directory will not be created upon "make install".
That is relevant to our desktop & appdata file install directories at least. We should bump the minimum requirement to fixed version. (Only a two months bump, and over a decade before freeciv-3.1 will be out)
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0009-Bump-minimum-automake-requirement-to-1.11.4.patch 0009-Bump-minimum-automake-requirement-to-1.11.4.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0004-Bump-minimum-automake-requirement-to-1.11.4.patch 0004-Bump-minimum-automake-requirement-to-1.11.4.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved