HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
tcc: Conflicting type definition for tile_changing_activities
Tcc complains that definition of tile_changing_activities in unit.c is conflicting.
I think it's the size of the array that it's complaining about. unit.h has the array size as ACTIVITY_LAST elements, but unit.c has only initialization with much less elements.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0006-tcc-Fix-conflicting-definition-of-tile_changing_acti.patch 0006-tcc-Fix-conflicting-definition-of-tile_changing_acti.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Sprint/Milestone set to 3.1.0
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0003-tcc-Fix-conflicting-definition-of-tile_changing_acti.patch 0003-tcc-Fix-conflicting-definition-of-tile_changing_acti.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved