HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Percy -> more than 6 letters in the first level domain part of e-mail adress are perceived as acceptable
When trying to register a new account - a system perceives more than 6 letters in the first level domain part of e-mail adress as acceptable.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In a Google Chrome browser go to https://percy.io/
2. Click on the "Start for free" button.
3. Put in e-mail with more than 6 letters in the first level domain part e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Put in password: qQ111111
5. Put in name: Test.
6. Click on the "Sign Up" button
There is a message "Please click the link in the email to finish signing up.".
There is an error message shows that e-mail mustn`t consist more than 6 symbols in the first level domain part of e-mail adress.
Environment: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.87 (Official build), (64 bit).
No data to display