HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. "Read more...":https://support.plan.io/news/187
Percy -> There are no rules for Name field
When trying to register a new account - a system perceives any symbol as acceptable when its quantity is more than 0.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In a Google Chrome browser go to https://percy.io/
2. Click on the "Start for free" button.
3. Put in e-mail: email@example.com
4. Put in password: qQ111111
5. Put in name only SPACE button:
6. Click on the "Sign Up" button
There is a message "Please click the link in the email to finish signing up.".
There is an error message with rules for Name.
Environment: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.87 (Official build), (64 bit).
No data to display