HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Rename player_capital() as player_named_capital()
Rename player_capital() as player_named_capital() to make clear it's not about any capital, but specifically named capital.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 2 years ago
- File 0036-Rename-player_capital-as-player_named_capital.patch 0036-Rename-player_capital-as-player_named_capital.patch added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
#2 Updated by Marko Lindqvist about 2 years ago
- File 0017-Rename-player_capital-as-player_primary_capital.patch 0017-Rename-player_capital-as-player_primary_capital.patch added
- Rebase on top of new version of Feature #871681
- Name the function as "player_primary_capital()", not "player_named_capital()"