HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Add Volume control
Feature request is to add a volume control, rationale is that Freeciv music/sound seems rather loud compared to background radio/music/etc.
Attached is a patch file based off stable which does most of the work.
- audio.c, function audio_select_plugion - makes a call to the set_volume function.
- audio_sdl.c, function sdl_audio_play - MixVolumeMusic is adjusted to the current volume rather than being full blast.
- options.c, struct client_options gui_options - adds .sound_effects_volume = 100 (default)
- options.c - new function sound_volume_callback, which simply calls the audio_set_volume function
- options.c, struct client_option client_options - adds the configuration entry, after "enable menu music"
- options.h, struct client_options - new field sound_effects_volume
The patch is missing translation localization, although that can be handled easily.