HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. Read more...
Drop BORDERS_button from sdl2 theme format
It's turning obsolete as Bug #898649 is getting resolved. Due to d3f cannot make this in stable branches.
#1 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 1 year ago
- File 0029-Drop-BORDERS_button-from-sdl2-client-theme-format.patch 0029-Drop-BORDERS_button-from-sdl2-client-theme-format.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
#3 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 1 year ago
- File 0018-Drop-BORDERS_button-from-sdl2-client-theme-format.patch 0018-Drop-BORDERS_button-from-sdl2-client-theme-format.patch added
- Rebased to apply on top of Feature #899249
#4 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 1 year ago
- File 0012-Drop-borders_button-from-sdl2-client-theme-format.patch 0012-Drop-borders_button-from-sdl2-client-theme-format.patch added
Rebased on top of Feature #904053
#5 Updated by Marko Lindqvist over 1 year ago
- File 0002-Drop-borders_button-from-sdl2-client-theme-format.patch 0002-Drop-borders_button-from-sdl2-client-theme-format.patch added
- Rebased to current HEAD, with the new capstr updated to match current date