HostedRedmine.com has moved to the Planio platform. All logins and passwords remained the same. All users will be able to login and use Redmine just as before. *Read more...*
- Login: zeko
- Registered on: 2018-03-08
- Last connection: 2020-04-24
- Removed references to GTEST_CPPFLAGS etc. These were originally from the source Makefile.am and configure.ac, but we do not need them.
- Updated gtest to 1.10.0 release tag
- Updated Version file Task #835200: Create a unit test for pathfindingI have found some tricky issues with pathfinding. I am starting by adding a very simple test case first, then will dig into the pathfinding algorithm.
I tried to keep it as simple as possible like capture units to enable the normal sorts of ruleset options. No objection to allowing more complex things like that later, but I was trying to avoid weird edge cases. Feature #738016: Stack bribeI am backporting stack bribe from warclient repo. In new option, spies will be able to bribe all units in the target tile.
This could probably cover qt-darwin, but I will leave that for a later issue. Feature #873419: Consolidate Qt configure flagsqmake -query can be used to get any of the Qt install directories like includes, libs etc. qmake is a part of qtbase, so we can assume it is present whenever there is a working Qt. We need this because platforms like android and emscript...
The best option will be specifying qmake path (maybe --with-qmake) and using qmake -query to return individual directories as needed. Includes and libs may not be the same subdirectories of the qt root in normal cases.
On my distro-in... Feature #839110: Add Qt Emscripten client to autotools buildI've made the build system changes to allow the Qt Emscripten work to be upstreamed.
It looks like there is nothing preventing this from going into 2.6, do you want to make a similar patch for that? Feature #872815: Add the city's size to the Info Panel of the City dialog.
Also available in: Atom